Re: RFS: siege (updated package)

Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 11:25:04PM +0000, Tristan Greaves wrote:
Many thanks. Please could you let me know which version of lintian you are using, and which command line arguments? I am just trying to reproduce the same pedantic behaviour at this end...

2.2.8 from sid, run with -I (+info tags), -E (+experimental tags) and
--pedantic (speaks for itself). If you want the extended explanations,
use -i as well.

I'll probably shy away from sid for now. Is it sufficient for me to fix the standard lintian warnings thrown by my system?

This will be easier said than done -- the direct changes seem pretty
horrific (all sorts of changes made to the build system). It might be something I tackle more in the next step, which is to bring in the latest version of siege from upstream.

Thanks,

Tris.