Re: RFS: siege (updated package)

Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 10:31:42PM +0000, Tristan Greaves wrote:
Note that the lintian errors appear to be legacy, as I used quilt for the new patch I introduced.

You can still fix them, as a responsible maintainer :)

The lintian on m.d.o lags a bit, in pedantic mode on my builder it
reports:

[snip]

Many thanks. Please could you let me know which version of lintian you are using, and which command line arguments? I am just trying to reproduce the same pedantic behaviour at this end...

Tris.