Re: RFS: fsprotect

In <200903222338.50070.v13@v13.gr>, Stefanos Harhalakis wrote:
>On Sunday 22 March 2009, Matthew Palmer wrote:
>> On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 07:21:22PM +0200, Stefanos Harhalakis wrote:
>> > p.s. Please CC me. I'm not subscribed to the list.
>> Mail-Followup-To is your friend.
> An older thread in debian-mentors suggested that adding this note is a
> right thing (tm) to do.

Requesting a CC is acceptable, AFAIK.  I think Matthew just wanted to
suggest an alternative for you.  It's easy for a user to forget to honor a
request in the body of the mail, but (for MUAs that support it) Mail-
Followup-To does "the right thing" automatically for them.

There are other lists I've been on that M-F-T was explicitly disliked.