RFS: wordpress-theme-inove

Dear mentors,

I have just completed uploading my first package, wordpress-theme-inove, which
is a WordPress theme. It closes ITP bug 520840. I am looking for a sponsor,
as well as comments on the packaging I have done. Some questions regarding
packaging:

* Is the naming of the package OK? Maybe we could standardize on the names of
packages for WordPress themes!
* I'm currently installing the theme
under /usr/share/wordpress/wp-content/themes, should I use a directory
under /var instead? Since the user is expected to be able to modify their
themes from within WordPress, which doesn't have write access for /usr/share.
Again, we could standardize on a place under /var for editable WordPress
themes!

Best regards,
-- Panagiotes "paggas" Mousikides