RFS: fsprotect

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "fsprotect".

* Package name    : fsprotect
  Version         : 1.0.0
  Upstream Author : Stefanos Harhalakis <v13@v13.gr> (me)
* URL             : http://www.v13.gr/ (not available yet)
* License         : GPL
  Section         : admin

It builds these binary packages:
fsprotect  - Helper scripts to make the filesystems immutable

The upload would fix these bugs: 520765

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fsprotect/fsprotect_1.0.0.dsc

This is a set of scripts that combine aufs and tmpfs and make the root and
other filesystems immutable. Existing filesystems are re-mounted as read-only
and all changes go to tmpfs.

This is a great help for public computers like those in labs, libraries, etc..

It's usage is as simple as:
# apt-get install fsprotect
- add fsprotect kernel parameter
- reboot

I'm using this technique for more than 2 years in a couple of labs and it
works really nice.

I've made this a native debian package since it is 100% targeted for debian.
It requires integration for each distribution so it cannot be a generic
package.

This package ignores some lintian errors/warnings. I believe that all of them
are justified:

non-standard-toplevel-dir fsprotect/
: This is required for fsprotect to work. This directory must exist in the
root filesystem.

fsprotect: no-debconf-config
: There is no need for debconf config file. It only needs to display a warning
message/note. If this is not OK I'll remove the note completely.

fsprotect: postinst-uses-db-input
: This is for displaying the note.

fsprotect: possible-debconf-note-abuse postinst:39 fsprotect/kernel_parameter
: That's the note

fsprotect: virtual-package-depends-without-real-package-depends
: This package is never going to be a build dependency for other packages, so
this should be OK.

init.d-script-does-not-implement-required-option /etc/init.d/fsprotect
force-reload
: It is imposible to provide a force-reload or restart option. Even the stop
is a no-op.

init.d-script-does-not-implement-required-option /etc/init.d/fsprotect restart
: Same as above

package-contains-empty-directory fsprotect/system/
package-contains-empty-directory fsprotect/tmp/
: Those directories are required

p.s. Please CC me. I'm not subscribed to the list.

Kind regards
 Stefanos Harhalakis