Re: RFS: lbzip2

On 03/16/09 07:32, Paul Wise wrote:

That isn't the way to do it. Because lbzip2 is in NEW, you should add
a new changelog entry with two entries, something like this: "new
upstream release" and "bump Standards-Version, no changes needed". For
the latter, please verify that no changes were needed by reading the
upgrading checklist:

/usr/share/doc/debian-policy/upgrading-checklist.txt.gz

Oops. The nocheck build option needed a change. I apologize for rushing it. I uploaded the package to

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/lbzip2

Thanks,
lacos