Re: manual pages

Am Montag, den 16.03.2009, 16:09 +0100 schrieb Jaromír Mikeš:

> I have one other question.
> Program have no options.
> Is there some standard way how to fill SYNOPSIS and OPTIONS sections
> e.g. "program has no option" or should I just delete them?

First: manual pages are explained in the Linux Man Page Howto:
http://www.schweikhardt.net/man_page_howto.html

SYNOPSIS for a program without options of course simply contains the
program call:

.SH SYNOPSIS
.B jnoise

If the program doesn't have options, simply state something like: "This
program doesn't have any options." or similar. (z)grep
through /usr/share/man/man1 for examples.

Regards, Daniel