Re: RFS: blueman

On Friday 06 March 2009 17:15:57 Christopher Schramm wrote:
> Jelle de Jong wrote:
> > I agree this package is welcome in debian, somebody fancy to sponser?
>
> Since nobody was yet: Is there any problem with sponsoring the package?

Hi,

It is not necessary for the package to have any technical or legal problems in
order to receive a sponsorship feedback, it generally means that it is quite
likely that nobody has found the time or sufficient interest to have a look
at it. As usual, a decent presentation of the package (especially its
advantages over already existing packages if any) may help a lot to find a
sponsor, and of course a purely deceptive or poor advertisement may even work
in the opposite direction ;-)