Re: RFS: reiserfsprogs

Paul Wise wrote:
On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 8:07 PM, Felix Zielcke <fzielcke@z-51.de> wrote:

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "reiserfsprogs".
I'm now a DM so only a one time upload is needed.

You shouldn't add DM-Upload-Allowed to your packages, that is for
sponsors to do when they are comfortable with your packaging. A
one-time sponsor generally wouldn't be familiar with your work and so
they shouldn't upload your package with DM-Upload-Allowed. I see Barry
deFreese already uploaded it though.

Well I have worked with him on reiser4progs previously but to be honest I missed the DM-Upload-Allowed....

Sorry,

Barry