Re: dh 7 broken by design?

Helmut Grohne <helmut@subdivi.de> writes:

> <rant>
> I don't get rid of the feeling that some people try to misunderstand
> me as long as possible

I can't speak for others, but my purpose on this forum is to assist
where I can and to be assisted in return. I can't see any benefit in
*trying* to misunderstand others in this forum.

Perhaps there's a language barrier involved with your communications
here; in which case, it seems far more likely that misunderstandings
are not deliberate nor wilfully maintained.

> instead of even considering there might be bugs in dh (I'm not
> saying that this is the case)

Certainly any program can have bugs, and ‘dh’ is no exception. I don't
know anyone here who would discount that possibility.

> while others (Joey, Russ) can just add valuable content.
> </rant>

They certainly do. Perhaps we can all benefit from trying to emulate
the discussion styles of those whose communications we admire.

--
 \       “If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; |
  `\     but if you really make them think, they'll hate you.” —Donald |