RFH: mdadm packaging

I am a bit swamped and won't be able to see to the many things that
need to be done with mdadm for squeeze:

- synchronise the big Ubuntu patch; Dustin Kirkland from Canonical
  has expressed interest to cooperate and could help.

- consider how to support non-dynamic (non-udev) creation of arrays
  during boot.

- various improvements relating to the monthly consistency checks.

- convert the Git repo into a TopGit repo.

If you are interested in helping out, let me know. I am happy to
answer questions, walk you through the package, and mentor.

Cheers,

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

"let me take you down, 'cause i'm going to strawberry fields.
 nothing is real and nothing to get hungabout.
 strawberry fields forever."
                                                        -- the beatles