Re: RFS: furl

2008/12/26 Weboide <weboide@codealpha.net>:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "furl".
>
> * Package name    : furl
>  Version         : 2.1-1
>  Upstream Author : Kidney Bingos aka Chris Williams <chris@kidney-bingos.demon.co.uk>
> * URL             : http://www.gumbynet.org.uk/software/furl.html
> * License         : GPL
>  Section         : utils
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> furl       - command-line application that shows HTTP headers returned by web-servers

> The upload would fix these bugs: 508671

> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/furl/furl_2.1-1.dsc

I've alredy packaged furl some times ago, but it was never uploaded,
because there are alredy some packages (heads, libperlwww, curl and
wget, for example) that do the same work.

In the homepage [1] is avaible the debian package [2].

Regards,

[1] http://www.gumbynet.org.uk/software/furl.html
[2] http://bertorello.ns0.it/debian/furl/

--