Re: Re: RFS: furl

Russ Allbery writes
Jonathan Wiltshire writes:
What does furl do that other packages can't? We already have curl, lynx,
wget and even telnet can be used to dump headers. Can you justify having
this package in the archive?

Also, HEAD from the libwww-perl package, which is designed for exactly
this purpose.

I requested furl because I think it is much easier to use than the alternates. I know other programs does simular tasks, but furl formates the outbut better.
Also, it does not require any deeper knowledge to get it working.

"furl <address>", simple.

Why include Konqueror when Firefox does a similar enough task to make it work? ...
--
Daniel Aleksandersen