Re: RFS: webcpp

Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> (11/12/2008):
> ancient-libtool was added at the explicit request of the porters
> because they were seeing obscure bugs and issues on some architectures
> unless a current version of libtool was used. These sorts of bugs
> unfortunately are the kind that can be hidden or cause weird failures.
> I really think this one should be fixed.

You know I'm a porter[1], right? :)

 1. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?archive=1;submitter=cyril.brulebois%40enst-bretagne.fr#_4_3_5

Fixing the bug in unstable-only (because being along with other cosmetic
possible fixes, so why would it migrate?) doesn't really mean any gain
to me?

Mraw,
KiBi.