Re: RFS: webcpp

Raphael Geissert <atomo64+debian@gmail.com> (11/12/2008):
> If it is lintian warning or error then chances are high that there
> *is* a bug.

Chances.

> 1) ancient-libtool is about porting,

is there an FTBFS bug open? Said otherwise: is there an arch where there
is an actual FTBFS?

> 2) debhelper-but-no-misc-depends is about missing dependencies,

is there really a missing dependency that gets added once the
${misc:Depends} is added, and the package rebuilt?

> 3) patch-system-but-direct-changes-in-diff and
> configure-generated-file-in-source are both, in this case, related to
> the same bug: lack of proper cleanup.

which doesn't necessarily break double-build support, so that looks
cosmetic enough to me not to be called a “bug”.

> If the diffstat is not large, and the changes are not just cosmetic,
> it is very likely that it will get unblocked.

My point exactly. All the above look cosmetic to me unless a real bug is
actually found.

Mraw,
KiBi.