Re: Listing dependencies with specific versions

Hi,

In article <[🔎] e13a36b30812090518p691c5a08yb684bd98c5ed1e24@mail.gmail.com>,
           Paul Wise<pabs@debian.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 9:40 PM, Andy Hawkins <andy@gently.org.uk> wrote:
>
>> New symbols. It specifically has support for embedding images into the FLAC
>> file. This was introduced in 1.2.
>
> Looks like you just found an RC bug in libflac++6 - includes new
> symbols in version 1.2.1-1 according to mole but the shlibs does not
> depend on that version:
>
> http://qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/mole/seedsymbols/.raw/seedsymbols/libflac++6_i386
>
> Please file a bug about this.

Umm, I'll try. I'm not sure exactly what that bug report should say! Kind of
new to all this Debian packaging stuff (as of this time last week I knew
nothing about it!).

I should add at this point that the package I'm using is one I compiled
myself, not an 'official' Debian package. Can't remember whether it came
from Debian or whether I compiled up the .debs direct from the FLAC sources.

Is that likely to make a difference?

Andy