Re: A bunch of questions: buildd, chm, build dependencies, software patent issue

> I'd suggest to remove them and just include plain HTML, so people
> don't have to install Xorg and a desktop system to view them; since
> there are console HTML readers but not console CHM readers.

If you want to convert them, archmage converts CHM to HTML pretty well
in my experience.  You could also consider just shipping the package
with a Suggests on archmage or some other group of CHM readers, but it
would probably be simpler to just ship the HTML.

--
Daniel Moerner <dmoerner@gmail.com>