RFS: wordpress-openid [was: Re: No sponsor found for weeks, what to do now?]

Hi Raphael,

On Wed, 2008-08-27 at 19:23 -0500, Raphael Geissert wrote:

> Andreas, please don't take these wrong but your packages really need a lot
> of changes and reading the documentation and looking at different packages
> and even reading the reviews posted for other packages could help you
> understand what needs to be changed in your packages. Once they are in a
> better shape they could then be polished.

By the way, is there any PHP-related policy or best practice for PHP
packaging, like there is for Java?

> I: wordpress-openid source: debian-watch-file-is-missing

What if there is no site to watch on? The download link is

http://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/openid.2.2.2.zip

but the containing folder

http://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/

does not allow directory listing.

(I just noticed that there is a new upstream version. I will update my
Debian package to reflect that.)

> X: wordpress-openid: embedded-pear-module
> usr/share/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/openid/Log/error_log.php

Looks like I have to create a dependancy to 'php-log' and remove the
offending files from my package.

Thanks for your hints.

Best regards,

Andreas