Re: No sponsor found for weeks, what to do now?

[Please don't send me a copy of the message, thanks.]
Kartik Mistry wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 5:53 AM, Raphael Geissert
> <atomo64+debian@gmail.com> wrote:
>> (xlintian is an alias to the dev copy of lintian on my machine, which
>> also happens to have a couple or more checks that should/will be added to
>> lintian).
>
> Probably, people on mentors will love to use your xlintian :)

Because it is an *x*lintian? or why? :)

The official lintian vcs can be found at git.d.o, as well as my own lintian
repository. But, as you can imagine, I try to get all my changes
mainstream.

Cheers,
--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.