Re: RFS: wordpress-openid

Andreas Schildbach <andreas@schildbach.de> writes:

> On Wed, 2008-08-27 at 19:23 -0500, Raphael Geissert wrote:
> > I: wordpress-openid source: debian-watch-file-is-missing
>
> What if there is no site to watch on?

If 'uscan' can't work for the package, create a 'debian/watch' file
that consists of comments explaining why not.

> The download link is
>
> http://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/openid.2.2.2.zip
>
> but the containing folder
>
> http://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/
>
> does not allow directory listing.

IIRC, the 'uscan' tool can read a web page and discover links ('A'
elements with 'href' attributes) that match the specified filename
format. Is there such a web page that you could use for this, such as
a "Download the latest version" page?

--
 \         “Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “I think so, |
  `\   Brain, but culottes have a tendency to ride up so.” —_Pinky and |