Re: RFS: dcraw (updated package)

Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> (10/07/2008):
> My personnal opinion is that skipping six upstream releases and not
> answering to bugs on the BTS is enough inactivity to seriously
> consider adding one maintainer to the package

That might be, but *not* if the additional maintainer is only interested
in rushing a new upstream version before the freeze, and is not willing
to take the actual responsibility for this particular package (and
that's what I've read on IRC those last days).

Had I more time, would I take care of it within pkg-phototools anyway,
but I'm currently busy with some other packages already. :/

Mraw,
KiBi.