Re: Factorised code for adding a file in /etc/apache2/conf.d/ and restarting apache ?

On Fri, Jul 04 2008, Charles Plessy wrote:

> Of course, I can cut-and-paste from the postinst script of other
> packages already implementing this, but before doing so I was wondering
> if there were some factorised code somewhere that I could call instead.

This topic is also of interest to me; the dspam package web interface is
really in need of some work.

Further advice and references on how to configure this type of package
would be appreciated (the Policy is stronger on what to avoid than on
what to do), and also the names of some packages which are known to
handle it well.

--
KBK