Re: Factorised code for adding a file in /etc/apache2/conf.d/ and restarting apache ?

Le Fri, Jul 04, 2008 at 11:34:43PM -0400, Richard Hurt a écrit :
> You could also check out webapps-common
> (http://webapps-common.alioth.debian.org/draft-wac/html/index.html )
> although I don't know which one is more current/appropriate.

Thanks for your answers! Unfortunately webapps-common is dead upstream,
and wwwconfig-common does not provide debconf templates. I think that I
will just drop a symlink in /etc/apache2/conf.d and hope that some magic
will be done some day with DPKG triggers.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles