Taking a break from mentors

Things are getting a little hectic with Emdebian and my upstream work
(estron) and then there will be DebConf8 when I won't be able to do any
sponsoring, then there are the ToDo items I always intended to sort out
to help with Lenny . . . . .

Result is that I've only been skimming mentors for about a week already
and I'm getting to the point where mail in mentors is tagged as "read"
without actually being read.

I'm not unsubscribing but I won't be sponsoring until after DebConf8. If
you need to contact me, email me direct.

--

Neil Williams