Re: RFS: nemesis (updated package)

Hi

On Thu, 2008-07-03 at 07:13 -0500, William Vera wrote:
> > They are all auto-generated. You can simply delete the files from the
> > diff.gz , and remake it; this is a minor thing, so don't waste much time
> > on it.
>
> How I can that?
You can open the diff.gz and remove the parts about those files.
Re-extract the package, and repack it; this will usually make them
disappear. you need to repack as you have to have the correct checksums
in the _sources.changes file. If this do not work, don't bother about
it; it is not that important.

If you just fix the debian/watch file, it looks good to me.

Cheers,
Andreas