Re: RFS: P4A - PHP For Applications

"Andrea Giardina" <andrea.giardina@crealabs.it> writes:

> Hi Raphael,
> >>     This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
> >>     it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
> >>     the Free Software Foundation, either version 2.1 of the License.
> >
> > looks like some part of it is missing
> uhm, sorry, I don't understand.. which part is missing?

First, there is no "version 2.1" of the GNU General Public License.
Either the version is wrong, or the name is wrong, or both.

Second, the copyright statement says "either version 2.1 of the
License" and then stops. This makes no sense: "either" implies
alternative options, but only one option is presented.

--
 \      “Probably the earliest flyswatters were nothing more than some |
  `\    sort of striking surface attached to the end of a long stick.” |