Re: RFS: rush 0.2-1 (initial upload)

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 12:18:45AM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 6:53 PM, Michael Schutte <m.schutte.jr@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'm looking for a sponsor to upload the first revision of my "rush"
> > package.  The source package can be downloaded from:

> Have you sent the patches and manual pages to upstream?

Upstream does know my patches.  I have just submitted the manual page,
too.

> Is it appropriate to have .gbp.conf in the source package?

Probably not.  I thought git-buildpackage would automatically exclude it
when building.  I’m now using a manual ignore rule.

> The postinst/prerm looks like they can be removed.

Agreed, done.

> Package looks good otherwise, you might want to get the Debian ruby
> people to take a look:
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-ruby/

Judging from their archives, it seems to be unusual to get packages
checked there.  Since there are no problems building it, I think
contacting them is unnecessary.

I have not re-uploaded to mentors.debian.net yet.  It is down at the
time of writing.

> Also:
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2008/03/msg00030.html

You’ll hear from me :-)

Would you prefer to leave it at these comments, or do you also consider
uploading my work?

Best regards,
--
Michael Schutte <m.schutte.jr@gmail.com>