Re: RFS: rush 0.2-1 (initial upload)

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 2:05 AM, Michael Schutte <m.schutte.jr@gmail.com> wrote:

>  > Package looks good otherwise, you might want to get the Debian ruby
>  > people to take a look:
>  >
>  > http://lists.debian.org/debian-ruby/
>
>  Judging from their archives, it seems to be unusual to get packages
>  checked there.  Since there are no problems building it, I think
>  contacting them is unnecessary.

Considering there have been only two posts this month, I'm sure your
post wouldn't be unwelcome.

I suggested it since more people there know ruby and would be able to
check the code.

Hmm, it might be nice to form a ruby-apps team like python in Debian has.

>  Would you prefer to leave it at these comments, or do you also consider
>  uploading my work?

I don't know anything about Ruby apart from that it is big in Japan,
so I can't really do a proper review of rush (nor upload it).

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise