Re: RFS: python-twitter

[Mauro Lizaur, 11.02.2008]
> may i ask which was the lintian error? i executed lintan -i -I and it
> was clean :/

it was about missing python package in Build-Depends (a bug in lintian -
fixed already)

> All the changes you made are fine for me, there are only two thing
> that i would change:
> - the url in the homepage field, shouldn't be there the project url?

I moved one of the links from long description to this field (apparently
wrong one)

> - instead of using 'cp' to install the examples, i'll use 'install -m 755'

install is better, yes (it was cp before my changes, I only updated
paths)

> - I got this 'linda' warning:
> W: python-twitter; 3.7.3 is a newer Standards-Version.
> but the value on the Standards-Version field in the debian/control is 3.7.3

ignore it

> - When i built the package using -S -sa i got a 'lintian' warning
> about not having a Description field on the .changes file(which is
> true), but when i built this very same package not using pbuilder i
> got no warnings and the Description field appears on the .changes
> file.

cannot reproduce it with `dpkg-buildpackage -S -sa`, I'm not building source
only packages though, so you can ignore this one as well

> - And last but not least, may be both manpages could be improved a
> little bit more, i'll wait for your opinion about them.

looks good

One more thing before I upload it: please clarify copyright holder
issue - the one in sources and in debian/copyright doesn't match

(a hint: I was checking 3 other packages before yours today, join DPMT and
your packages will get automatically a higher priority :)
--
http://people.debian.org/~piotr/sponsor.txt