Re: RFS: meritous 1.2-2

On Tue, 2008-02-12 at 22:19 +0100, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
> Hi!
>
> * D. Moonfire <d.moonfire@mfgames.com> [080212 20:24]:
> > Salutations, after getting `meritous` packaged, someone kindly found a
> > few bugs which I've patched, sent upstream, but I figured getting them
> > out as soon as reasonable would be a Good Thing(tm) being that one of
> > them causes the game to crash on the first boss fight. :)
>
> ================
> alex@annuminas:/tmp/meritous-1.2$ head -n3 debian/changelog
> meritous (1.2-2) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
>
>   * NOT RELEASED YET
> ================

It wasn't released yet, so I left that in. :) Took it out.

> And since you install a desktop file, you should call dh_desktop, too.

I saw that it was being ignored (`man dh_desktop` says it is ignored if
there is no mime associated with it), but easily enough to put in. Done.

> Hmmm... any why is the icon not in the desktop file?

Didn't think I needed to. I had the Icon= field and Gnome seems to find
it without a problem, so I thought it was the acceptable use. I also
used the 'egoboo' package to see how I set it up (putting the icon in
pixmaps, etc).

Thank you for looking at it. I updated it, same link.

http://mfgames.com/debian/dists/unstable/main/source/meritous_1.2-2.dsc

Cheers,
Dylan