Re: RFS: python-twitter

On Feb 12, 2008 9:28 PM, Piotr Ożarowski <piotr@debian.org> wrote:
> One more thing before I upload it: please clarify copyright holder
> issue - the one in sources and in debian/copyright doesn't match

Added the email of the author and Google as a copyright holder too.
I hope this is ok, if not, just tell me.

> (a hint: I was checking 3 other packages before yours today, join DPMT and
> your packages will get automatically a higher priority :)

I sent a request to join to the DPMT :)
Do i need to add the Uploaders field to debian/control?
Btw, eventually i'll see how to upload the debian/ dir to the svn
repositories too.

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/python-twitter/python-twitter_0.5-1.dsc

Regards,
Mauro