Re: RFS: wallpaper-tray (updated package)

Hey Sandro,

I'm a little confused about your suggestion with regards to README.source.

Sandro Tosi schreef:
... and we expect to find in this file the
information to "use" the source package that *differs* from the normal
way; so, no need to say "use dpkg-source -x .dsc" to obtain the debian
package, we know how to do it since it's the normal way to do it. What
I expect is something like "we manage to patch the upstream source
code with dpatch, take a look at dpatch docs in /usr/share/doc/dpatch

However the policy manual says that "it should include specific commands"[1] and that "it should not assume familiarity with any specific Debian packaging system or patch management tools."[1]

1: http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-source.html#s-readmesource

Regards,
Guido