Re: RFS: wallpaper-tray (updated package)

Hey Sandro,

I'm currently at work so I can't make the changes right now, but I can answer your questions.

2008/11/23 Sandro Tosi <matrixhasu@gmail.com>
- how are you putting config.{sub,guess} into orig tarball?

I did that because the step that copies the config.{sub,guess} in the rules file would fail because
the config.{sub,guess} symlinks in the package pointed to the same files and cp would error with
something like "/usr/share/misc/config.sub and config.sub are the same file".
I wasn't sure what to do so I chose to just replace the symlinks with the files. Do you think removing
the cp step from the rules or removing config.{sub,guess} from the package entirely would have been
a better option?

- did you send the manpage upstream?

No I haven't. I will write a more proper manpage for upstream which will hopefully be in the next release.

Regards,
Guido