Re: Re: RFS: xinha

Hi,

Thanks for all your help

2008/11/23 Raphael Geissert <atomo64+debian@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> debian/control:
>
> What about adding a replaces: htmlarea? or maybe some other mention so that
> people looking for htmlarea actually find something (better).
Done

>> Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 6.0.7~)
>
> what is that tilde doing there? (lintian should probably warn about it)
the tilde is for eventual backports of debhelper (see
http://lintian.debian.org/tags/debhelper-script-needs-versioned-build-depends.html).

Cite: Giving the version followed by ~ is recommended so that
backports will satisfy the dependency.

> debian/rules:
>
> (cleanup) build-stamp is not needed, you can get rid of it ('build' is a PHONY
> target anyway).
Removed.

>>  #marking files as not executable (lintian warnings)
>>  find debian/xinha/usr/share/xinha/www -type f -exec chmod -x '{}' \;
>>  find debian/xinha/usr/share/doc/xinha/examples -type f -exec chmod -x '{}' \;
>
> chmod -R -x,+X debian/xinha/usr/share/xinha/www
> chmod -R -x,+X debian/xinha/usr/doc/xinha/examples
Ok. Done

>>  cp contrib/php-xinha.php $(CURDIR)/debian/xinha/usr/share/doc/xinha/examples
>>  dh_installchangelogs -i release-notes.txt
>
> Why are these in binary-indep and not in install just like the rest?
> (I know must packages do something similar, even some (if not all) of mine).
Done. See below for php-xinha.php.

> debian/copyright-REMOVED:
>
> nice work :)
Thanks

> debian/uupdate-wrapper:
>
>>   | gzip > xinha_$version.orig.tar.gz
> use max compression (a.k.a -9)
Done

> You should also:
> * use 'set -e'
Done

> * better use the same file name as in $file (there should be no worries about
> replacing the file while reading from it because tar requires the whole tarball
> to be available/read).
Original tarbal is bzip2. that's why I rename it.

> debian/copyright:
>> Format-Specification:
> http://wiki.debian.org/Proposals/CopyrightFormat?action=recall&rev=REVISION
>
> You are actually supposed to replace REVISION with the revision of the page you
> based your copyright file on.
Of course. Done

> debian/examples:
> I can see some references to the php-xinha.php file in xinha itself, are you
> sure it should be installed just as an example?
contrib is now installed like the rest

> Cheers,
> --
> Raphael Geissert - Debian Maintainer