Re: Re: RFS: xinha

Hi,

debian/control:

What about adding a replaces: htmlarea? or maybe some other mention so that
people looking for htmlarea actually find something (better).

> Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 6.0.7~)

what is that tilde doing there? (lintian should probably warn about it)

debian/rules:

(cleanup) build-stamp is not needed, you can get rid of it ('build' is a PHONY
target anyway).

>  #marking files as not executable (lintian warnings)
>  find debian/xinha/usr/share/xinha/www -type f -exec chmod -x '{}' \;
>  find debian/xinha/usr/share/doc/xinha/examples -type f -exec chmod -x '{}' \;

chmod -R -x,+X debian/xinha/usr/share/xinha/www
chmod -R -x,+X debian/xinha/usr/doc/xinha/examples

>  cp contrib/php-xinha.php $(CURDIR)/debian/xinha/usr/share/doc/xinha/examples
>  dh_installchangelogs -i release-notes.txt

Why are these in binary-indep and not in install just like the rest?
(I know must packages do something similar, even some (if not all) of mine).

debian/copyright-REMOVED:

nice work :)

debian/uupdate-wrapper:

>   | gzip > xinha_$version.orig.tar.gz
use max compression (a.k.a -9)

You should also:
* use 'set -e'
* better use the same file name as in $file (there should be no worries about
replacing the file while reading from it because tar requires the whole tarball
to be available/read).

debian/copyright:
> Format-Specification:
http://wiki.debian.org/Proposals/CopyrightFormat?action=recall&rev=REVISION

You are actually supposed to replace REVISION with the revision of the page you
based your copyright file on.

debian/examples:
I can see some references to the php-xinha.php file in xinha itself, are you
sure it should be installed just as an example?

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Maintainer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net