Re: RFS: php5-blitz

My apologies for the poorly written post. Clarifications below, in
case anyone was confused.

Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au> writes:

> Drop the “written as PHP extension from the synopsis”, that's clear
> both from the package name and (presumably) the long description. It
> can also be added with debtags.

That should be

    Drop the “written as PHP extension” from the synopsis, …

> “extremely fast and flexible” is uninformative hyperbole.

More to the point (and closer to what was in the proposed synopsis),
“extremely fast and powerful” is also uninformative hyperbole.

--
 \          “Our products just aren't engineered for security.” —Brian |
  `\             Valentine, senior vice-president of Microsoft Windows |