bug severity of 64bit-unsafeness

Hi,

I have noticed that one of my packages, yorick-ml4, is completely broken on amd64 and presumably all other 64-bit archs. Because the package is unusable on all amd64 machines (and more), I believe this is a release critical bug (which I know how to fix). However, when using reportbug, this bug does not seem to fit in any of the criteria for reporting a grave bug:

You are reporting a grave bug; which of the following criteria does it meet?

1 renders package unusable renders the package unusable, or mostly so, on all or nearly all possible systems on which it could be installed (i.e., not a hardware-specific
                              bug); or renders package uninstallable or
                              unremovable without special effort

2 causes non-serious data lo causes the loss of data on the system that is unimportant, or restorable without resorting to
                              backup media

3 user security hole introduces a security hole allowing access to user accounts or data not normally accessible

4 unknown                     not sure, or none of the above

In particular, (1) explicitly refutes hardware-specific bugs.

So, is it RC when a bug renders a package unusable on a given architecture? Is (1) the right justification? (note that (4) is not a real justification: choosing it downgrades the severity of the bug).

Best regards, Thibaut.