RFS: php5-blitz

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "php5-blitz".

* Package name    : php5-blitz
 Version         : 0.6.5-1
 Upstream Author : Alexey Rybak <alexey.rybak@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://alexeyrybak.com/blitz/blitz_en.html
* License         : Open Source, not specified
 Section         : web

It builds these binary packages:
php5-blitz - Extremely fast and powerfull template engine written as PHP extension

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/php5-blitz/php5-blitz_0.6.5-1.dsc

Aditionaly, it was my first package to debian community, don't worry to spam me with remarks and/or suggestions.

Kind regards
Boddin Grégory