Re: Debian Maintainance w/ a DVCS

Hi Boyd.

I've just learned how to use git + topgit + the git-buildpackage
infrastructure. There are a couple of videos online from old debian
conferences with possible workflows and many other blog posts. I think
git a wonderful too (the learning curve can be a bit steep) to manage
debian packages and git-buildpackage, cdbs and quilt make life very easy
to maintain patches that are both debian specific or targeted to
upstream in sinc with the upstrem development.

this is definitely the RTFM you were looking for :
http://vcs-pkg.org/

bye,