Re: RFS: tmux

Hello,

there seems to be no interest in my package, but  I will continue providing
updates to this list.  Below is my proposal of debian/copyright.

Yours sincerely,

Ferdinand

------------------------
Format-Specification:
http://wiki.debian.org/Proposals/CopyrightFormat?action=recall&rev=226
Upstream-Name: tmux
Upstream-Maintainer: Karl Ferdinand Ebert <kfebert@gmail.com>
Upstream-Source: http://sf.net/projects/tmux
Upstream Author: Nicholas Marriott <nicm@users.sf.net>

Files: *
Copyright:  Copyright (c) 2007 Nicholas Marriott <nicm@users.sourceforge.net>
License: BSD-2
 Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software for any
 purpose with or without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above
 copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies.

 THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES
 WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
 MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR
 ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES
 WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF MIND, USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER
 IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING
 OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.

Files: debian/*
Copyright: Copyright 2008, Karl Ferdinand Ebert <kfebert@gmail.com>
License: GPL-3+
 On Debian systems the full text of the GNU General Public License can be
found
 in the `/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL' file.