Re: RFS: tmux

Hello,

thanks a lot in advantage. I have provided a corrected line in control
for "Depends:" (how silly I forgot that) and rewritten the short and long
description (taken from the first paragraph of the manpage). Moreover I added
the wanted watch file. I am quiet not sure about the final form of my changed
copyright file, perhaps you could give further advice.

Yours sincerely,

Ferdinand

Am Saturday 13 September 2008 22:03:01 schrieb George Dan
chev: