Re: RFS: winff

OoO En ce  début d'après-midi ensoleillé du vendredi  05 septembre 2008,
vers 15:07, Paul Gevers <paul@climbing.nl> disait :

>> I: winff: desktop-entry-contains-encoding-key /usr/share/applications/winff.desktop:3 Encoding
>> N:
>> N:   The Encoding key is now deprecated by the FreeDesktop standard and all
>> N:   strings are required to be encoded in UTF-8. This desktop entry
>> N:   explicitly specifies an Encoding of UTF-8, which is harmless but no
>> N:   longer necessary.
>> N:
>> N:   Refer to
>> N:   http://standards.freedesktop.org/desktop-entry-spec/1.0/apc.html for
>> N:   details.

> Removed the appropriate line. I did not get the lintian warning thou, so
> what did I do wrong during my checking of this package?

Hi Paul!

This is  an "informational" warning. You need  to use "-I" to  get it. I
usually uses "lintian -viI".

> By the way, should I mention the changes for mentors also in the
> changelog? It looks to me that you don't want them in "real" Debian, so
> I left them out, but I am not sure.

It depends  of the sponsor.  Personally, I don't  care: it is  easier to
compare what have  been done when you put a different  version but it is
harder to  build the proper package  (you need to not  forget to include
original tarball and all changelog entries).

> Uploaded again to mentors (bumped version to -2 for comparison):
> main contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/winff/winff_0.42-2.dsc

Seems fine. Uploaded.
--
printk("autofs: Out of inode numbers -- what the heck did you do??\n");
	2.0.38 /usr/src/linux/fs/autofs/root.c