Re: Need help writing watch file for unusual, troublesome case.

Am Dienstag, den 02.09.2008, 16:31 -0700 schrieb Brandon:
> Creating a separate script wouldn't really make much sense in my case.
> I was only fixing the watch file as a formality. Upstream is dead, so I
> wouldn't be using it, but it would satisfy projects like dehs, and my
> QA page warns me about my broken watch file.
>
> I think I will just use the watch file that I mentioned in my original
> post. This one:
> version=3
> http://www.xevil.com/xevil/dev/download.html (.*)/download_stable.shtml

This is a good starting point. Using filenamemangle and
downloadurlmangle you can use the above for a working watch file. I
attached it. As long as upstreams stays with this scheme (besides it is
a dead project), this should work.

Regards, Daniel