Re: RFS: dagger

On Sat, 26. Jul 2008, Ben Finney wrote:

> > How do I overwrite the current package, just another dupload? Do I
> > have to increase the version number?
> Yes, another upload. Increment the Debian release number, since you're
> uploading a newer release of the same upstream version.

Thanks for your support!

I changed the control information to:

----

 dagger is a command line utility written in Python which tags and renames
 audio files. Currently supported formats are MP3 and Ogg Vorbis. dagger's
 configuration file supports different profiles with their own sets of options.

----

The new version is dagger-0.3.2-2.

Regards
 Stephan