Re: RFS: dagger

Stephan Windmüller <windy@white-hawk.de> writes:

> How do I overwrite the current package, just another dupload? Do I
> have to increase the version number?

Yes, another upload. Increment the Debian release number, since you're
uploading a newer release of the same upstream version.

Stephan Windmüller <windy@white-hawk.de> writes:

> You're definitely right. As I understand the debtags-FAQ[0], I do
> not have to provide the tags during creation of the package, right?

Correct, debtags are optional and can be added later.

--
 \       “It is forbidden to steal hotel towels. Please if you are not |
  `\     person to do such is please not to read notice.” —Hotel sign, |