Re: RFS: dagger

On Sat, 26. Jul 2008, Ben Finney wrote:

> Perhaps even "command-line" is unnecessary in the synopsis, but I have
> no strong opinion about that.

I thought about what happens when a person installs this package and is
surprised because no item in the menu appears. But then all
command-line-tools would have to state this in the synopsis. ;)

So I think a better way is to state this in the description.

> A better synopsis for this package might be:
>     utility which tags and renames audio files

I will change that. How do I overwrite the current package, just another
dupload? Do I have to increase the version number?

Regards
 Stephan