RFS: qmmp

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "qmmp".

* Package name    : qmmp
  Version         : 0.2.0-1
  Upstream Author : Ilya Kotov <forkotov02@hotmail.ru>
* URL             : http://qmmp.ylsoftware.com/
* License         : GPLv2+
  Section         : sound

It builds these binary packages:
libqmmp-dev - development files for libqmmp
libqmmp-misc - plugins and auxiliary libraries for qmmp
libqmmp0   - library that provides core functionality of qmmp
libqmmpui-dev - development files for libqmmpui
libqmmpui0 - library that provides user interface of qmmp
qmmp       - xmms-like audio player with support of many formats

This package can be the replacement of xmms or audacious for Qt or KDE users.

The upload would fix these bugs: 492106

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qmmp/qmmp_0.2.0-1.dsc

Kind regards

--
Eugene V. Lyubimkin aka JackYF, Ukrainian C++ developer.