Re: RFS: desktop-data-model

Julien Lavergne <julien.lavergne@gmail.com> writes:

> It builds these binary packages:
> libddm-1-0 - Desktop Data Model library
> libddm-dev - Desktop Data Model library - development files

Rather than saying what the name is, the synopsis should say what the
package is (briefly).

Can you give the full package description here in this thread so we
can see?

--
 \         “If nature has made any one thing less susceptible than all |
  `\    others of exclusive property, it is the action of the thinking |