Re: RFS: libctl

Thorsten Alteholz <debian@gallien.in-chemnitz.de> writes:

> It builds these binary packages:
> libctl-dev - library for flexible control files, development version
> libctl-doc - libctl documentation in HTML format
> libctl3    - library for flexible control files

For consistency and clear correlation, perhaps the three synopses
should be:

    library for flexible control files, development version
    library for flexible control files, documentation
    library for flexible control files

--
 \        “I washed a sock. Then I put it in the dryer. When I took it |
  `\                                 out, it was gone.” —Steven Wright |