RFS: desktop-data-model

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "desktop-data-model".

Originally part of the Mugshot client, desktop-data-model is a program
which track application activity (like Rhythmbox) and update your
profile on mugshot.org.

This is the first part of the Online-Desktop and Mugshot client.

The package is maintained in the Online-Desktop maintainers team
(http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/online-desktop/trunk/desktop-data-model/?rev=0&sc=0)

Description :

* Package name : desktop-data-model
Version : 1.2.4-1
  Upstream Author : Havoc Pennington  <hp@redhat.com> and other Mugshot
Developers (http://developer.mugshot.org)
* URL             : <http://mugshot.org>
* License         : LGPL-2+
Section : gnome

It builds these binary packages:
libddm-1-0 - Desktop Data Model library
libddm-dev - Desktop Data Model library - development files

The upload would fix these bugs: 474016

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/desktop-data-model/desktop-data-model_1.2.4-1.dsc